Hello! I'm Aldi Priya Perdana.
I currently working as a Head of Engineering at Startup in Jakarta. I have experience working in Singapore and Indonesia.
You can find me on Github
I also playing video games, reading and programming.
I really like to deep dive into how programming language works and how things works under the hood and explore compilers, interpreters, virtual machine, databases, distributed system and Rust.
Books That I Read and/or Want To Read (Bought it but not read it yet)
- The Elements of Computing Systems - Building a Modern Computer from First Principles by Noam Nisan and Shimon Schocken
- Engineering A Compiler by Keith D. Cooper and Linda Torczon
- Computer Systems A Programmer's Perspective (Third Edition) by Randal E. Bryant and David R. O'Hallaron
- Programming Rust - Fast, Safe System Development by Jim Blandy and Jason Orendorff
- Hands-on Microservices with Rust by Denis Kolodin
- Designing Distributed Systems - Patterns and Paradigms for Scalable, Relicable Services by Brendan Burns
- Cracking the Coding Interview by Gayle L. McDowell